Lotus Evija 2023 Overview and Prices in UAE
If you own this car, you’ll be lucky enough to be someone who owns one of the versions of the first ever electric British hypercar. The Lotus Evija is an electric hypercar with a design that shows of British legacy of elegance and pure beauty.
The lotus Evija 2023 is a limited production electric sports car that aims to push the boundaries of modern hyper car technology. It looks so good that it’s a mistake not to show it off. It is powered by 4 individual electric motors placed at the wheels delivering an outstanding performance. So if you’re aiming to buy a unique hypercar not owned by many, limited production, outstanding performance, modern and electric, and unique design like no other, aim for the Lotus Evija.
Only 130 units produced of the Evija.
Lotus Evija Trims:
- No trims, only the Evija as standard
Lotus Evija 2023 powertrain and chassis
- Transmission: 4 single-speed gearboxes
- Electric range: up to 402km
- High performance suspensions
- 4 individual electric motors:
- 1973hp and 1704Nm of torque
- 0 to 100km/h under 3sec
- 0 to 300km/h in 9.1sec
- Top speed is approx. 349km/h
- Four-wheel drive
Lotus Evija 2023 Exterior
- A body made of carbon fiber: Note that the Lotus Evija sits on a full carbon fiber chassis sculpted to optimize downforce, along with all the very noticeable aerodynamics features, like the integrated air diffuser that extends from under the B-pillars to the rear.
- Low to the ground: the Lotus Evija is low to the ground with a height of just 105mm, as a feature to reduce drag as well.
- Aerodynamics: The aerodynamic design was inspired by the aeronautics industry; the exterior is a blend of fluid forms and crisp lines. The gently curved but sharp leading edge of the bonnet is reminiscent of so many classic Lotus road and race cars. The front splitter divides the front end into three sections, distributing the air evenly to cool mechanical parts and battery pack that consists of 4 electric motors distributed on the front and rear axles.
- The most significant part: the most significant part of the design is the Venturi tunnel is the back, piercing each rear quarter, and surrounded with red LED light to create a ribbon-style light signature for the Lotus Evija. This designed is inspired by Le Mans race cars, and it optimizes air flow by directing it through the body shell and all the way to the giant diffuser, to maintain air quality, reduce drag, and enhance the down force.
- Active aerodynamics: a rear spoiler that flushes out depending on the driving condition, and an F1-style Drag Reduction System (DRS). They improve handling to give the best of the performance.
- Pop-up mirrors: It’s worth noting that the car looks like it doesn’t have mirrors, but in fact it’s pop-up cameras that show the sides. Their design improve the efficiency and aerodynamics.
- The lighting show: the lighting show of the lotus Evija 2023 features laser lights for both main and dipped beams, providing an outstanding view of the road or track ahead.
- The exterior colors: some of the exterior colors offered for the Lotus Evija are absolute black, cirrus gray, venom green, solar fire, atomic red, carbon black and liquid gold.
- Rims: 20 and 21-inches on the front and rear respectively.
Lotus Evija 2023 Interior and Infotainment
- A unique interior design: The dashboard is distinguished with its ‘floating wing’ design can be glimpsed from outside through the windscreen. The design is very minimalists and clearly looks like an exotic race car’s design.
- Dihedral doors: the car has dihedral doors (for the first time in a Lotus car), and they don’t have any handles to preserve the smoothness of the sides; they’re operated via the key fob. They even don’t have handles on the inside, and that provides maximum space on the inside. There’s a switch in the roof console to close them. The location of the switches contribute in the minimalist layout of the main control panel and prevents them being activated accidentally.
- Sportiness: visible carbon fiber surfaces everywhere, and a thin metal band engraved with the words ‘For the Drivers’ runs in the center through the squab of both seats.
- Carbon Fiber seats with Alcantara finishes, manually adjustable, with an electric back operation.
- The steering wheel design is similar to the one found in an LMP or an F1 car. It’s wrapped with Alcantara as standard, leather as an option. In the center, you find the mode controller, with 5 modes, Range, City, Tour, Sport, and Track. That’s along with other switches to control (activate or deactivate) various car’s performance features.
- The technology features: Apple Bluetooth, Car Play, and Android Auto / Digital Display / ouch-sensitive haptic feedback buttons in the center console.
Lotus Evija Pros and Cons
- Aerodynamic design
- Modern technology
- Not practical
- Price is overly high
Lotus Evija Safety and Driving Assistance
The safety features available in the lotus Evija 2023 include the following
- Antilock braking system
- Emergency braking system
- Electronic stability control
- Rear camera
- Front and rear sensors
Lotus Evija 2023 Prices
- Standard: currently available