Mercedes EQC 2023 Overview and Prices in UAE
The Mercedes EQC 2023 is a battery electric compact luxury crossover SUV produced by Mercedes being the first member of the battery electric Mercedes EQ family. It is a new standard for the midsize SUV segment. It will sport a twin-motor electric drivetrain which produces an astounding 402hp. Its sophisticated exterior styling combines the capable look of a crossover SUV with the sleek silhouette of a sports coupe and the interior combines luxury and sportiness. It you are on the search for an Electric SUV, consider the Mercedes EQC 2023 as an option.
Mercedes EQC Trims
- EQC 400 4matic
Mercedes EQC Engine Specifications
- Range: Up to 417km
- Transmission: Single speed with fixed ratio
- Driving modes: Comfort, Eco, Max Range, Sport, and Individual
- Dual motor:
- 402 hp and 760Nm of torque
- 0 to 100km/h time in around 6.1sec
- 4WD drivetrain
- Top speed is approx. 180km/h
Mercedes EQC 2023 Exterior
- The light design: The new EQC solemnly scans its surroundings at breakneck speed. The standard MULTIBEAM LED headlamps with black high-gloss inner housing and trim lines in energy blue have been redesigned for EQ. The eye-catching LED light bands at the front and rear are a fascinating eye-catcher, especially at night.
- The exterior look: The EQC is emblazoned with pioneering mobility. Elements that were previously separate, such as the headlamps and radiator grille, are now combined in a fascinating black panel radiator grille. Blue trim lines and an EQ-specific light design emphasize the high-tech look and feel. The new EQC represents a completely new approach to SUV design for us. The roofline tapers gently toward the back. This allows for dynamic optics with a comfortable amount of head space in the back.
- Wheel size: For the EQC, Mercedes rethought almost everything. The wheels, too. These have an EQ-specific wheel design and can be ordered with blue EQ detailing. The wheel diameter is 19 inches.
- Color options: The Mercedes EQC 2023 is offered with 10 different color options which are graphite gray metallic, polar white, obsidian black metallic, Mojave silver, Manufaktur selenite gray mango, high-tech silver metallic, Cavansite blue, spectral blue metallic, red metallic, and Opalite white bright.
Mercedes EQC 2023 Interior and Infotainment
- The interior design: A completely new avant-garde electro-aesthetic greets you inside the new EQC, with air vents with a distinctive EQ design surrounded by metallic-galvanized surfaces. A metallic trim piece that surrounds the instrument panel and extends into the doors serves as a distinctive feature, giving the interior a welcoming wraparound appearance. You and your body are in for a comfort encounter with the add-on multicontour package. The back is massaged by two pulsing lordosis chambers in the lumbar area, which can also clearly stimulate sore muscles. Leather with chrome inlays make up the multipurpose steering wheel.
- Ambient light: Every trip in the EQC allows you to witness your own mini-sunrise. Many interior areas can be stylishly illuminated as desired. There are 64 individually selectable colors available for this, as well as several color schemes and effects.
- Technology features: The media display and the completely digital instrument display, which combined have a screen diagonal of 26 cm (10.25") and create a widescreen cockpit beneath a beautiful glass panel, offer a very sophisticated, high-quality appearance and feel. Extensive animations are used to enhance the high quality, color, and motion of the content. Navigation, voice control, wireless charging, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are also integrated.
- Linguatronic voice control: “Hey Mercedes”. You may start the natural Linguatronic online voice control in this manner. It reacts to nearly all words. The system can also understand indirect speech; for instance, the climate control can turn up the heat if you say, "I feel cold."
- Burmester surround sound system: Experience greater exclusivity and performance with the renowned Burmester sound. High-quality surround sound is produced by the 13 high-performance speakers. For a more immersive listening experience, you may particularly optimize this for the front and back seats.
Mercedes EQC Pros and Cons
- No emissions
- Safety features
- Charging time
Mercedes EQC Safety and Driving Assistance
The safety features in the Mercedes EQC 2023 keep you safe while driving. The safety features include:
- Active park assist with Parktronic
- Pre-Safe Plus
- Active speed limit assist
- Active distance assist
- Active brake assist
- Lane keeping assist
- Blind spot assist
- Antilock braking system
- Parking package with 360-degree camera
- Reverse camera
- Autonomous emergency braking
Mercedes EQC 2023 Prices:
- EQC 400 4matic: $77,331